Adventure Trail Rides
Cypress Trails offers a variety of trail and lunch rides. Beginners are welcome, we ride on forest trails on gentle horses. We also offer trail rides for more skilled riders.
See Trail and Lunch Ride Pricing and Important FAQ Below
Tuesday is Ladies Day – $10 discount per rider
Wednesday is Home Schooler Day – $10 discount per rider
Book online 24/7 or call 281.446.7232 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
First Trail Ride leaves at 9:00 am, last Trail Ride leaves at 4:30 pm.
NEW! Evening Trail Ride – see Book your Trail Ride! button for details.
We are open 7 days a week, closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES Per Person
1 Hour Ride $50
1.5 Hour Ride $65
2 Hour Ride $80
3 Hour Ride $95
1/2 Hour Pony Rides $30
1 Hour - Pony Rides $50
|ALL DAY ADVENTURE & AIRPORT RIDES|
Subject to wrangler/airport ranger availability
|Weekday (Mon-Thu) with Lunch||$165|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun, Holidays)||$170|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun, Holidays) with Lunch||$195|
|ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDE BLOCK||Per Person|
|Adventure Trail Ride Block - 12 Hours||$500|
|Adventure Trail Ride Block - 16 Hours||$700|
SPECIAL NOTE: Private or Fast Rides are $20 extra per person. For a Fast Ride you must be able to post the trot and handle a horse in open country.
LUNCH RIDES - WEEKDAYS
La Cabana Restaurant 10 mi $135
La Cabana Restaurant - P/F $155
Carter Park Picnic - 12 Mi RT $135
Carter Park Picnic - 12 Mi RT - PT $155
Pundt Park Picnic - 24 Mi RT $190
Pundt Park Picnic - 24 Mi RT - P/F $210
LUNCH RIDES - WEEKENDS
La Cabana Restaurant 10 mi $155
La Cabana Restaurant - P/F $175
Carter Park Picnic - 12 Mi RT $155
Carter Park Picnic - 12 Mi RT - P/F $175
Pundt Park Picnic - 24 Mi RT $210
Pundt Park Picnic - 24 Mi RT - P/F $230
HORSE LEASING: For accomplished riders who desire ownership privileges we offer Horse Leasing, $90/Day, $225/Week, $450/Month Shared Lease and $750/Month Exclusive Lease. Off-premises lease is also available, call for quote.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIDE
- Do I need a reservation? Yes, based on your height, weight, age, and riding skill level we choose a horse that is right for you. The easiest way to book is online by clicking on one of the booking buttons on this page. We book up on weekends so make your reservation at least a week in advance. To complete your reservation we need first and last name/height/weight/age for each rider.
- Where do we ride? On wooded trails along Cypress Creek and Spring Creek.
- Do we have a guide? Yes, all rides are guided. Tip your guide if you had a nice ride.
- Can children ride? Yes, if they are 8 years or older. We have pony rides available for smaller children where the parent/responsible adult leads the pony around our grounds.
- Do you have a weight limit? Yes, 240lbs.
- Can we ride two on a horse? No, it is not safe and is too uncomfortable for both the child and the adult on our type of trails.
- What should I wear? Long pants (we ride in the woods where you can be scratched and saddles pinch bare legs), and sturdy, closed toed shoes. No heels taller than 1” or wedge heels. Wear weather appropriate clothing, gloves are nice when it is cold and bring a rain jacket if rain is in the forecast. Helmets are required, bring your own bicycle helmet or borrow one of ours.
- What about the lunch rides? We have a lunch ride to La Cabana Mexican restaurant, food and non-alcoholic beverages are included. We also offer two picnic in the park rides.
- Do you have any rides for the experienced rider? Yes, we allow you to ride to your level, we call this a Fast Ride. There is an additional per person charge for this ride, Fast Rides can be booked online. You must be able to post the trot and handle a horse in open country for a Fast Ride.
- What if I want to ride with just my group? We offer any of our Trail Rides as a Private Ride for an additional per person charge, Private Rides can be booked online.
- What is your rain policy? We ride in light rain and monitor the Doppler weather radar to avoid heavy rains and thunderstorms.
- Please leave pets at home.
Where are you located? 21415 Cypresswood Dr, Humble, TX 77338, one mile North of George Bush Intercontinental Airport northern boundary. Use our complete address (Humble and zip code) for correct directions if you are using GPS navigation.
**NOTE!!** Some GPS UNITS WILL NOT tell you to get off at our exit ramp. **Go one mile North from FM 1960 and watch for sign (Harris County Precinct 4 Trail Head Access), DO NOT CROSS THE BRIDGE**. Don’t miss the exit ramp!
From Houston or Northbound 1-45: Exit East (right) on Richey Rd., then East (right) on FM 1960, then North (left) on Cypresswood Dr., then follow instructions in Where are you located?
From Conroe or southbound I-45: Exit FM 1960, go East (left) to Cypresswood Dr., then North (left) on Cypresswood Dr., then follow instructions in Where are you located?
From Northbound 59: Exit West (left) on Will Clayton Blvd, North (right) on Lee Rd, West (left) on FM 1960, go 5 miles, then North (left) on Cypresswood Dr., then follow instructions in Where are you located?
From Southbound 59: Exit and turn West (right) on Townsend Blvd, then West (right) on FM 1960, go 4.5 miles to Cypresswood Dr., then North (right) on Cypresswood Dr., then follow instructions in Where are you located?